Happy Heart Day!
Overheard:
"Oh my God, I have this butcher knife in my pocketbook."
Who:
Someone I'm happy to report that I don't know.
Where:
Not really overheard; I read it in a news article.
I don't know about you, but I'm always interested in what our buddies at TSA find, and more importantly, don't find in carry-on luggage. All joking aside, I am not sure which part of this story I find the most disturbing.*
It's safe to say that I have never had a date--even a blind date--quite that questionable. Here's to hoping you never have either. Happy Valentine's Day!
* I used to have a link here to CNN's story about some girl carrying a butcher knife through security at a domestic airport. And, as I've learned, apparently some stories aren't newsworthy forever, and the link no longer worked. Here's to hoping that one. of. these. sticks. [ed. 4 july 05]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home