It's all in the pocket placement
Overheard:
"You could buy a whole bunch of seven jeans. And the ass to fit in them."
Who:
A co-bridesmaid with me for a June wedding.
Where:
At the Bachelorette Party.* She of course has the figure to fit in anything, despite having recently given birth to twins. Just goes to show we all have our little fashion issues.**
What, Pray Tell, is this Figure?:
$27 Million, or the amount spent on Christo and Jean-Claudes The Gates. To save you the trouble, I quote from the website, "Fabric, parts and separate Gates are NOT for sale and NOT available for any use whatsoever. eMail on this subject may not be responded to."
But How Can I Acquire Fabric from The Gates?:
Maybe you weren't paying attention just now.
* This has no relevance here, but everyone loves to hear about Bachelorette Parties.
** "Fashion Don'ts" to be inserted when I find some good ones.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home