Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bugged at Work

Overheard:

"Most people get bagel crumbs in their keyboards... but not Becky!"

Who:

My former officemate in the aforementioned prime RRB real estate.

What did I get what did I get??

A ladybug.

I seriously have no idea where it came from*, and it was the first bug** I've actually seen at work.

Luckily, after a long college and law school career of having had every computer problem known to man***, including having worn off the letters on my keys with my nails after two months of typing, I was able to snap off the keys and set Lady free. Anticlimactically, she**** flew to the doorway and settled in by the lightswitch plate. And that's really as much detail as I have on this situation.


* I know, it probably was on my obnoxiously huge work bag.

** Insert "Homeland Security bugs their offices" joke or fear here.

*** However, in my day, we didn't have "spyware." We had viruses, and we LIKED it.


**** Because, all lady bugs are obviously female.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home